BUDGET GAMING+editing PC BUILD IN INDIA 2020

I am sharing my budget gaming and editing pc experience which i built recently in lockdown .

In india there are lots of misconceptions. for building up a new gaming pc we need to know which processor and graphic card will give you a best experience 
 BUDGET GAMING+editing PC BUILD IN INDIA 2020

so as I am a budget gamer and you should must be a budget gamer 
I had searched and compared lots of processor with gpu and that could give me a good frame rates

As in the market ryzen series is mostly used for budget gaming i bought a ryzen 3rd gen processor
which is ryzen 5 3500 and for the gpu i bought a gigabyte 1660 super


my pc specifications:

Processor : Ryzen 5 3500 (6 cores 6 Theads)


GPU: Gigabyte Gtx 1660 super 6GB GPU

Motherboard: Asrock b450M pro -F

Ram: xpg d 30 8 gb 30000 Mhz

SSD: 240 GB Maxtor

Psu: corsair VS 550 watt 80+ rating


cabinet :Aerocool bolt rgb cabinet




Pros: good cpu +gpu combination
         low power use
         1080p pubg pc ultra settings 65 FPS
         video render speed 1 GB less than  @ 5 minutes
         best for editing as well
cons: there is no cons because i choose only gaming which gives me 60+fps 1080p ultra settings this desktop give me and it is more and enough


now i am revealing total cost of this build

processor 10700 
gpu 22500
motherboard  6500
cabinet 2500
ram 2850 
ssd 2950
smps 3700


Its price is almost 50000 Indian rupees

and this pc has 3 years warranty 


follow me i will tell you about how i got at best deal
and also follow me on insta i will definitely give you a good advice for pc build only in India.

Post a Comment

0 Comments