Can we earn money from gplinks by self clicks method or Vpn method

In this post I am going to tell can we earn money from Gplinks by self clicks method or vpn method 
What do you think can we earn Absolutly not we cant earn money by self clicks or vpn methods in gplinks or any other methods 

earn money from gplinks by self click

You may find or saw some videos in YouTube that tip and tricks to get unlimited earnings unlimited clicks Believe me nothing will workout you can earn any of that process you can only earn if go trough genuine way You URL clicks should be genuine 

You may also have a double that if you follow some of youtube video if you started following vpn methods or self clicks method you may have a doubt that earnings are increasing and click are getting counted but at point of withdrawal time you will be very happy at that time but your money will not get paid by gplinks your payment will get cancelled all you work gone to air all your time is wasted you can even earn single dollar by all this methods 

Gplinks will system will check your clicks and traffic at the time of withdrawal they will very advanced system they will find how clicks are came from which mobile and if every thing is clear you will get paid or not 
Gplinks counts only 1 click for one IP address in 24/hours and it counts another click for same mobile after 24/houres
So we can't earn money like this we should go through genuine way to earn money 

If you want proof I will provide a video below it was done by me and also subscribers my channel 
I have made that video to get clarity for thos who started self clicks or vpn method to earn from gplinks 
I have made  5 dollars in gplinks to done 1000 self clicks by vpn method to show proof for those people who don't believe without proof I already know we can get payment like this but I made vpn method to get me proof to show 
I have made 5 $ dollars by vpn method but while get payout when we click on withdrawal  my payment got cancelled 
I already know about this.

And they also send me a mail to my gmail account which I registered with gplinks reason for payment cancelled they mentioned (self clicks ) for payment cancellation and they also suggested me make to make genuine clicks to get earnings 
For gmail proofs payment cancelled

Post a Comment

0 Comments