Debon Herbals Under Eye Cream

Debon - Under Eye Cream Review


If you are like me, blessed with blemish free facial skin but have under eye dark circles then you let me show you the perfect under eye dark circles removal cream: Debon Under Eye Cream.

 Debon Herbals Under Eye Cream


Coming to the reason for having dark circles around my eyes, it’s genetic for me. My siblings have it too, and nothing I did helped me lighten them. I am not in harsh chemical products which promise immediate results because I believe that does more harm than actually eradicate the problem. I have always been into using more herbal products or natural ingredients and have used raw potato juice often.

Using raw potato juice did make the dark circles go away for a while, only to return. One of the days I came up on the product named Debon Under Eye Cream and read reviews about it which I generally do before using any product. The good reviews on  this product and the pocket friendly pricing urged me to try the product. I have used it almost for a month now & here are the results:

Price: 110/- INR (25 Gms)

Key Ingredients: 

Almond Oil : Intense moisturizer, reduces wrinkles, fades dark spots.

Vitamin E Oil : It is an antioxidant which delays signs of aging.

LemonGrass Oil : It is a very good anti oxidant & helps in lightening of dark circles.

Lavender Oil : It soothes nerves under the eyes.

Aloe Vera Juice : Moisturises skin under eyes.


Claims by the product: Debon gives you the best combination of natural ingredients that help revitalize your skin by diminishing dark circles and fine line near the eye contour. It quickly absorbs into the skin, brightens skin and gives a fresh look to the eye.

Application: Apply & massage for ten minutes around the eye & then remove the cream with moist cotton wool. Splash some luke warm water on the face before going to bed.

Packaging: Debon Herbals sells almost all it’s products in similar round bottles small / big depending on the weight of the product. This one too is a trademark of Debon Herbals’ packaging a small round white plastic container with the brand name and all details of key ingredients, manufacturing & expiry dates.

Texture: Light pink coloured, mild smelling, creamy texture. Not very greasy (which is good, because then it’s easy to wash off and does not make me look oily after application).

My Experience with Debon Under Eye Cream: 
Like I mentioned, I like the idea of using products based with herbal & natural ingredients, this product fits right into my requirement. I used it for almost a month, after shower & before sleeping and it has substantially lightened the dark circles around my eyes.

Just so that I could really trust this product, I did skip using it for a week to see if this does have any adverse effects but there were really none, my dark circles did remain lightened even during the skip trial period.

When I did use the product, I followed the application method mentioned on the container and well it did turn out to be good.

Recommendation: 

I personally like this product for having used it for a while now and of course I plan to use it further for many reasons - it does what it says, pocket friendly & for being herbal in nature.

Post a Comment

0 Comments