How to get more Search Traffic in 30 days

There has got to be how you simply can quickly increase your search traffic, right? Well, there is.

Hey, everyone. I'm Vishalwebmaster and today, I'm going to teach you how to increase your search traffic by 60% in 30 days.

You may be asking how'd I get such a big, drastic increase? All that happened was I made one simple change on my website.

Search Traffic in 30 days
Search Traffic in 30 days


What is this change? for example Well, my URL structure on my website using to be blogginguncle.blogspot.com/month/year/the title of the page or the title of the blog post.

You know what? That URL structure is very inefficient because Google will check out that URL structure and be like, "Hmmm, this webpage must be related to date because the date was ahead of the blog title or the page title in the URL structure."

Google looks at the URL structure as a hierarchy, so they're correlating every single page or blog post relating to a specific day.

That's very inaccurate because a year from now, these blog posts are still relevant.

Now, my blog posts are blogginguncle.blogspot.com/blog/title 
of the blog post.

That one simple change made Google realize that my blog posts aren't associated with the precise date and my search traffic went up drastically.

Now, if you're going to do this change on your website because a lot of WordPress blogs have dates in their URL, there are a few things you need to know.

Number one, you can't just change your URL structure.

You have to take all your old URLs and 301 redirect them to your new URLs.

The second thing you would like to try to do is to change all the internal links you have on your website and change them from the old way, which had the dates, to the new way without the dates.

The way you want to structure your website is all of your blog posts should be under the blog URL structure.

All other pages should be under whatever the structure is most related to them.

Let's say you have this whole other section related to flight, it could be domain.com/flights/whatever the page title would be.

That hierarchy, the folder above your main pages should be associated with whatever category it's which category should be within your URL structure.

By doing that one simple change, you should get more search traffic.

You may not get a 60% increase as I did, but you should see an increase.

Do you know what the funny thing is?

Everyone told me the more links you build, the better off you are.

I kept building links over the years, but this one change increased my search traffic more than anything else.

Post a Comment

0 Comments